Sunday, August 23

Telling lies just to feel happy. and I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. we're gonna have some fun, gonna lose control. something about you is so addictive. just might be paranoid. wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now. you make me love you. here we go again. we could light up the sky tonight. you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. let the radio break the silence. we sing along to our favorite song, nothing could go wrong. I just got back from the doctor, he told that I had a problem, I realize it's you. can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so. girls just wanna have fun. all is as it should be I assume, except for the distance between me and you. say that you need me. I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale. everytime you're near, troubles dissapears under the ground. I wanna dissapear. I'm flooded with all this pain. I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry. all my precious secrets, yeah, you know them all. you got me smiling in my sleep. I can show you what you mean to me. and I can't breathe without you, but I have to. where does the love go? I don't know. I knew better than to let you break my heart. you're much better. I'm sick and tired of your reasons. we're all in this together. there's so much you need to know. don't let them get inside of your head. don't wanna to hurt anymore. yeah, it's difficult watching us fade. I don't know how to fix the pain. some things go right, some things go wrong. and it's 2 am and I'm cursing your name. make it stop, make it stop. I've got a paper and a pen, I go to write a goodbye. pick up all your tears, throw 'em in your back seat. it's rain when you're here and it's rain when you're gone. I remember those simple things, I remember 'till I cry. we were so in love. it's the hope for all the hopeless in the worst of trying times. I had the best days with you. I can't wait to see you again. the reason why I couldn't breathe. hold on tight. the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. I'm gonna make you mine. you're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment